Our Safety Program
The superior client care of EMCOR Services Fluidics starts with our passion for safety and quality in HVAC retrofit, mechanical construction, and electrical high voltage services.
At Fluidics, we take pride in our ability to execute and complete mechanical and electrical projects in a manner that is safe for our employees, our customers and the public. To accomplish this, Fluidics commitment to a safe and productive facilities management project includes a full time Corporate Safety staff whose primary duties include:
- Ensuring that sufficient resources are provided to meet the Safety and Health needs of our employees.
- Overseeing the implementation of the EMCOR Facilities Services' Safety Plan.
- Providing consistent regulatory training within each division.
- Regularly visiting and interacting with all employees in matters of safety and health.
- Setting a personal example in all aspects of safety, health and environment.
Fluidics has received numerous safety awards and recognitions from industry and insurance groups for its safe performance and boasts a very impressive EMR. Our commitment to safety has reduced insurance rates, costs and project impact which helps save our customers millions of dollars every year.