EMCOR Services Fluidics (Fluidics) provided consistently high-performance mechanical systems operation, and an optimal healthcare services delivery environment, for several facilities across Philadelphia and its western suburbs.
Main Line Health required comfortable and productive working conditions for its medical practitioners and their patients at several facilities across Philadelphia. Fluidics’ proven ability to provide efficient, dependable maintenance solutions, along with 24/7 customer support, helped Main Line achieve their goals.
For this project we:
- Maintained and operated critical HVAC, electrical, and plumbing systems in several medical buildings
- Provided fully-equipped maintenance engineers available for customer support on a 24/7 basis
- Performed HVAC retrofit work at several Main Line Health facilities
- Operated within a critical work environment, sometimes working in the evening so physicians’ offices could function effectively during the day
- Helped HVAC systems to maintain comfortable temperatures, keep noise to a minimum, and perform consistently across several locations and facilities
Main Line Health is a not-for-profit health system serving portions of Philadelphia and its western suburbs.