EMCOR Services Fluidics provided continuously reliable high-performance mechanical systems operation, along with consistently comfortable work environments, for our customer’s 300,000-square-foot office building and 180,000-square-foot engineering development and test center.
Mack Trucks needed facilities services for two of their main buildings at their Allentown, PA site: their corporate offices and their research and development facility.
For the 300,000-square-foot corporate headquarters we:
- Maintained and operated mechanical systems which consist of three 300-ton chillers, two electric boilers, and four main air handlers
- Provided office relocations and fit-ups as needed through our four on-site engineers and one cabling/telephone system specialist
- Operated and maintained 40,000-square-foot data center conditioned by 12 environmental control units and two mainframe chillers
For the 180,000-square-foot engineering, development, and testing center we:
- Operated and maintained 12 direct expansion rooftop package units that use hot water supplied by a 200-horsepower boiler
- Serviced customer’s new product development equipment with two on-site building engineers and one on-site maintenance mechanic
- Maintained 800-ton low-temperature chillers and 300,000-cubic-feet-per-minute high-velocity air handlers for aerodynamics testing, as well as hydraulic systems and shop equipment
Mack Trucks, Inc. is one of North America's largest manufacturers of medium-duty trucks, heavy-duty trucks, proprietary engines, and transmissions.